- 3 pin XLR male to 3 pin XLR female used to transmit audio signals.
- Standard type of cable used for balanced input and output.
- Nickel-plated brass connectors offer reliable contact and corrosion resistance.
- XLR cables are used for professional recording and mixing.
- Double shielded pure copper Cable.
- Compatible with equipment having 3-pin XLR connectors such as microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems.
- High quality cables C-Cord Cables enabling noise reduction.
- Sleeve enables strain relief by preventing cable from pulling out
- Robust and durable with compact size.