- Dynatech's HP-7000 power amplifiers are built around robust and advanced toroidal transformers, and deliver clean power on demand.
- The advanced protection circuitry guards against short circuit, over load, clip limit, peak current limit, over heat and open circuit, and also protects against ultrasonic and RF interference.
- A high current power supply increases reliability and performance.
- Other features include center-detented gain controls, input peak limiter and fast recovery to ensure low distortion.
- The variable speed fans effectively cool the amp and protect against overheating.
- Input is through XLR or 1/4" connectors, while you can use Speakon-type or binding post connectors for output.
- Dynatech HP-7000 Amplifiers are specially designed for professionals who value high power, audio clarity, reliability and lasting performance.
|Power Output 8 Ohm (per channel)||1450W x 2|
|Power Output 4 Ohm (per Channel)||2250W x 2|
|Power Output 2 Ohm (per channel)||3600W x 2|
|Amp Rack Size||No|